Team Lead, R&D STAMP
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
With continuously growing activities, ESI group, the leading company in the domain of Virtual Prototyping of Products, is searching for a development engineer specialized in the field of ‘stamping-type forming processes by Finite Element Method (FEM)’.
You are expected to be the stamp technical leader within a group of developers/experts in numerical analysis.
We are looking for a person with a Master's or PhD degree and background in Mechanical Engineering with a real experience (3-5 years) in finite element software development. A knowledge of the stamping or equivalent manufacturing process is mandatory.
- Experience in the stamping and forming processes
- Knowledge in Structural Mechanics, FEM, Numerical Discretization, Contact
- Programming practices in Fortran90, C or C++
- MPI programming practice
- Autonomy, Dynamism, Team Spirit
- Experience in high performance computing.
- Writing and Presentation in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment.
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers.
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment.
- Modern and well-equipped offices.