Sr. Marketing Specialist, Americas
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
To be considered for this position you must apply on this site: https://esigroup.applicantpro.com/jobs/
- Please let us know if you have questions regarding the application process or require assistance / an accommodation
- EOE Male/Female/Disability/Veteran
This Senior Marketing Specialist role is central to our go-to-market efforts in North & South America. Your mission is to align ESI goals with local business needs and translate those into a consistent, effective and scalable marketing plan, develop and manage demand generation programs and campaigns to build awareness, drive and nurture leads, and accelerate opportunities to close. Marketing tactics will include demand and field marketing, and Account-Based Marketing (ABM).
A key part of your role will be to champion global, regional and local country business priorities and ensure they are reflected in our Marketing program design and deliverables.
The successful candidate is expected to execute marketing initiatives flawlessly and to work in close alignment with the sales and marketing teams. Naturally, he/she needs to have excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with key stakeholders within ESI.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Senior Field Marketing Manager.
- Define, own, and execute our demand marketing generation approach: goals (OKRs), plan, execution and results. Ensure performance and ROI are tracked. Measure and monitor sales funnel activity, make recommendations to address coverage gaps.
- Manage the day-to-day strategy and execution of multiple channels and initiatives, monitoring and optimizing performance to create insights and improve execution over time, all to accelerate growth.
- Develop ABM campaign strategies and tactics to increase our account penetration, marketability and engagement across our focus account segments.
- Localize global value propositions and segment marketing strategies for appropriate market segments to meet regional customer needs.
- Manage local agencies by briefing them on the scope of all projects while providing strategic direction and executional oversight.
- Utilize reporting to regularly understand and communicate the results of marketing initiatives, use insights to drive future decisions and plans as well as communicate results with sales.
- Manage project budgets and take responsibility for tracking and monitoring campaign spend.
- Understand specific challenges of strategic accounts, discover the decision-making process and key personas in the organization to support programming.
- Work with Global events team to coordinate local programs and support our flagship events as well as the local ones.
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional, and local programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 6 – 7 + years of demand marketing experience in a technology company B2B market.
- Proficient in CRM software (Salesforce preferred), Power Bi, Pardot and MS Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstration of a metrics-driven approach to success and can show Return on Investment by tracking results from funded/co-marketing activity against budget.
- Strong project management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Time management, prioritization, and organizational skills are key.
- Ability to shift priorities and help other team members as needed.
- English speaker (mandatory).
- Spanish would be a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting contribution to sales enablement with international teams and customers (often includes travel)
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues
- WFH with offices available in certain locations
- Flexible working hours / excellent benefits / 401k matching / paid time off
- Career Path enablement