Software Engineer PLM | PDM (f/m/d)
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
- You will join a multi-national team of developers working in the context of our Virtual Reality Software IC.IDO.
- Your responsibilities will focus on the design, conceptualization and implementation of service and integration architectures in the context of Digital Continuity for workflows, processes and product data.
- You will work closely together with product managers and fellow developers to build and integrate highly efficient service solutions in federation and interfacing of multi-vendor, multi-solution Product Lifecycle Management / Product Data Management environments with ESI’s portfolio of virtual engineering products.
- You have a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- You have hands-on development work experience in application integration or system federation with at least one established PLM vendor solution.
- You consider yourself an expert in Product Data Management and Product Lifecycle Management software platforms.
- You have in-depth knowledge of data modelling, ontologies, entity identification and mapping as well as relation handling in the context of PDM / PLM data management systems.
- You have experience in object-oriented software design and development with C++.
- You are fluent in English; German is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
- Unlimited contract
- Flexible working hours and 30 days annual leave
- Company benefits like JobRad (bicycle leasing), Group Accident insurance, VWL
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English or German including
earliest start date and salary expectations at Jobs.EMEA [at] esi-group.com or via our tool below.
Your contact is: Katja Schwarz, HR-Team @ESI Germany