Software Engineer for Numerical Methods (f/m/d)
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1100 highly qualified specialists in 20 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
- You will join a multi-national team of developers working in the context of our simulation software SimulationX.
- Your responsibilities will focus on the design, implementation, tuning, and maintenance of efficient numerical strategies and methods to solve large systems of equations.
- You will work closely together with your fellow developers to build and integrate highly efficient service solutions in ESI’s portfolio of virtual engineering products.
- You have a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a similar field
- Advanced knowledge of efficient numerical methods to solve linear and nonlinear, DAE and ODE systems and their properties
- Good knowledge of the low-level behavior of numeric processors (FPU, GPU) and the eagerness to analyze it down to the finest detail
- Proficient knowledge of the programming language C++ and C
- Understanding of machine code and assembly would be beneficial
- You are fluent in German and English
WHAT WE OFFER
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment
- Exciting projects with international teams and market leading customers
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
- Unlimited contract with flexible working hours and 30 days annual leave
- Free fruits and beverages
- Possibility to partially work from home
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English or German including your education certificate, earliest possible starting date, and salary expectations via: esi-2118 [at] candidatus.com; Job ref.: 17646
Your recruiting contact is Milena Tesfay, Sr. Associate HRBP