Software Engineer Data Integration (f/m/d)
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
- Join a multi-national team of developers working in the context of our Virtual Reality Software IC.IDO.
- Responsibilities will focus on the design, conceptualization and implementation of service and integration architectures in the context of Digital Continuity for workflows, processes and product data.
- Work closely together with product managers and fellow developers to build and integrate highly efficient service solutions in federation and interfacing of multi-vendor, multi-solution PLM / PDM environments with ESI’s portfolio of virtual engineering products.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of data modelling, entity relation handling and data management practices.
- Deep knowledge of PLM data handling (BOP/*BOM handling, data and process semantics).
- Expertise in interfacing to PDM/PLM systems for data exchange with other applications.
- Fluent in English; German is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment.
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers.
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment.
- Modern and well-equipped offices.
- Unlimited contract.
- Flexible working hours (including work from home) and 30 days annual leave.
- Free fruit and drinks (hot drinks, water).
- JobRad (bicycle leasing).
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English or German including earliest start date and salary expectations at: esi-1364 [at] candidatus.com">esi-1364 [at] candidatus.com