Software Developer UX & Frontend (f/m/d)
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
- Conceptualization and practical development of holistic user experiences targeting ESI’s portfolio of services and applications in the context of IC.IDO, our Virtual Reality Solution.
- You will work closely together with outcome experts and fellow developers to conceptualize user-oriented service and application frontends targeting desktop, mobile or immersive environments.
- You have a degree in Computer Science with a focus on Media Design or a comparable, related field.
- Virtual and Augmented Reality environments are a key interest and focus of your work (or hobby) projects.
- By work experience or study projects – you have been able to strengthen your theoretical proficiency in User Experience Design by acquiring the necessary practical hands-on experience and are able to share references to your best work.
- You comfortably discuss, develop and explain the relations of front-, mid- and backend services, applying all recent techniques in service architecture and frontend toolkits.
- You are fluent in English; German is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
- Modern and well-equipped offices
- Flexible working hours and 30 days annual leave
- Free fruit and drinks (hot drinks, water)
- Company benefits like JobRad (bicycle leasing), Group Accident insurance, VWL
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English or German including
earliest start date and salary expectations at:
Jobs.EMEA [at] esi-group.com
Your contact is: Katja Schwarz, HR Team @ESI Germany