Product Marketing Manager
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing products' positioning, narratives, messaging and competitive differentiationHe will lead the work to enure sales enablement and efficient GoToMarket approach.
- Equip sales and customer experience teams with repeatable strategy (how to sell) and contribute to the customer value engagement. Conduct interviews internally and externally to collect feedback and improve GoToMarket.
- Develop a deep understanding of ESI software business, it’s customers and markets served.
- Track market trends and keeps up to date on messaging from competitors in collaboration with product managers.
- Contribute to sales enablement and demonstrator’s creation focusing on showing credibility and demonstrate customer value.
- Ensure efficient access to these resources and dissemination globally.
- Execute the Product launch plan in collaboration with Business Line and Product Managers.
- Collaborative work inside Solutions marketing team and Partner with Business line manager.
- Interact with: sales & sales Partner, customer experience and operational marketing teams.
- Senior, > 10 years
- At least 2-8 years of experience in product marketing, strategy or product management required in automotive industry. Knowledge of the competition and the market
- An experience within the CAE Simulation domain would be a plus.
- Excellent English communication skills. Writing & Speaking English
- Master the Marketing skill-sets and support to be applied to our industries
- Strong ability to work together with others. Ability to work within a cross/ matrix team
- Performance and result oriented. Ability to take decisions & initiatives
- Technical/engineering background to understand the product capabilities and to iterate with Product managers and Customer experience team, ESI expert people.
- Dare to think differently and ability to learn new things.