The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
The ESI’s Pricing Analyst will be responsible for analyzing ESI's sales data from various sources: sales trends and success rates, price and discount levels, variances by product line, market intelligence and price benchmarks.
Targeted analyses are performed, and recommendations are provided to optimize pricing positions.
The price analyst follows the evolution of the key price performance indicators (KPI) and shares the dashboard with the team, on a monthly basis.
And, to finish, he/she will collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop sales strategies.
Successful candidates often possess strong analytical and research skills with a keen eye for identifying opportunity.
Pricing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assessing data from a variety of sources to gain insights into pricing strategies and market trends.
- Analyzing competitor pricing and market trends to increase market share and profitability.
- Applying statistical modeling methods to determine the potential impact of pricing strategies on profitability.
- Recommending pricing strategies that align closely with market trends and identifying new market segments.
- Forecasting revenue and market share based on market trends, production costs, profit margins, and sales volumes.
- Collaborating with sales and marketing departments on developing and implementing competitive pricing strategies.
- Contribute to develop a dynamic pricing tool to effectively respond to changing market needs and trends.
- Preparing and presenting pricing analysis findings to executives, marketing teams, and sales staff.
- Keeping informed on pricing analysis methods and industry trends.
MAIN SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES :
- Proficiency in business intelligence (BI) software, such as Power Bi and SalesForce
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis.
- Extensive experience in analyzing pricing strategies and forecasting revenue and market share.
- Experience in collaborating on pricing strategies with sales and marketing departments.
- Ability to keep abreast of industry trends and develop dynamic pricing tools.
- Advanced ability to present pricing analysis reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.