Mechanical Engineer for multi body systems (MBS) and development of FEA interfaces
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
- Conceptualization, development and maintenance of mechanics libraries and FEA interfaces for the systems modeling platform SimulationX
- Development of models in the field of drive technologies and vehicle dynamics
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with focus on applied mechanics and mechanical drives or comparable knowledge
- References of practical work experience in MBS and FEA modeling to illustrate your theoretical proficiency
- Good knowledge of system simulation and the latest modeling techniques used in SimulationX, Dymola, Amesim or MATLAB/Simulink
- Basic knowledge of Modelica® and/or C++
- Good command of German and English
WHAT WE OFFER
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment.
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers.
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment.
- Modern and well-equipped offices.
- Unlimited contract.
- Flexible working hours (including work from home) and 30 days annual leave.
- Free fruit and drinks (hot drinks, water).
- JobRad (bicycle leasing).
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English or German including earliest start date and salary expectations at esi-1377 [at] candidatus.com">esi-1377 [at] candidatus.com or via our tool below.