The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing
- Support marketing events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, etc…
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
- Take ownership and execute key portions of marketing activities, including events, localization and account-based marketing (ABM) with a digital first approach. Aiming to maximize awareness and sales pipeline to grow revenue and market share for ESI in the Japan/ASIA.
- Report directly to the ASIA Field Marketing Lead, align with a global marketing team, and collaborate with the Sales and Customer Experience teams to help execute Marketing programs.
- Collect local feedback on activities and contribute to reporting.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing (preferably in enterprise software), demand/lead generation marketing, working with long sales cycles (beneficial to have PLM/ Simulation software industry experience).
- Work hand-in-hand with your Field Marketing Lead to build strong campaigns and marketing activities.
- International mindset with good communication skills and very good English verbal and written skills. English is used daily with numerous partners globally.
- Experienced with CRM Software (Salesforce preferred), Power Bi, MS Office products, email automation tools (Pardot) would be very beneficial.
- Good project management skills.
- Learn quickly and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Consummate team player and flexible
- Like the idea of working for a global company in multiple countries, cultures and timezones
- Hands-on, hard-working, and motivated by a collaborative, fast-paced results driven environment
Master in managing multiple projects at one time with tight deadlines
WHAT WE OFFER
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
- Modern and well-equipped offices