Manager, Field Marketing (APAC)
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
The APAC Regional Marketing role is central to our go-to-market efforts in this region. Your mission is to align ESI goals with APAC business needs and translate those into a consistent, effective and scalable marketing plan, develop and manage demand generation programs and campaigns to build awareness, drive and nurture leads, and accelerate opportunities to close. The role partners closely with Sales Directors in APAC. A key part of your role will be to champion global, regional and local country business priorities and ensure they are reflected in our Marketing program design and deliverables.
The successful candidate is expected to execute marketing initiatives flawlessly. Naturally, he/she needs to have excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with key stakeholders within ESI.
- Work closely with the Global Head of Field Marketing and other sales leaders to define the marketing strategy for the APAC region.
- Create and execute the marketing plan for your region as well as Japan specifically, based on the business goals and marketing results expected. Ensure performance and ROI are tracked. Measure and monitor sales funnel activity, make recommendations to address coverage gaps.
- Manage the day-to-day strategy and execution of multiple channels and initiatives, monitoring and optimizing performance to create insights and improve execution over time, all to accelerate growth.
- Manage local agencies by briefing them on the scope of all projects while providing strategic direction and executional oversight.
- Utilize reporting to regularly understand and communicate the results of marketing initiatives, use insights to drive future decisions and plans as well as communicate results with sales.
- Manage project budgets and take responsibility for tracking and monitoring campaign spend.
- Understand specific challenges of strategic accounts, discover the decision-making process and key personas in the organization to support programming.
- Work with Global events team to coordinate local programs and support our flagship events.
- Ensure consistency of company priorities through brand strategy and messaging in materials and communication.
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional, and local programs.
- Act as Marketing business partner to the APAC Countries MD and their leadership team and coach your team to become strong business partners to their commercial counterparts.
- Represent local needs, market insights & knowledge within the wider team & Global Marketing team. Make sure that within the global content the APAC needs are reflected.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Mentor and develop your team using a supportive and collaborative approach on a consistent basis and supporting them with navigating a matrix environment.
- Establish and monitor your team’s performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, and establish priorities.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably in enterprise software, demand/lead generation marketing, working with long and complex sales cycles, preferably in the PLM / Simulation software industry
- Stong written and verbal English lanaguge skills
- Metrics-driven with demonstrated analytical skills and the ability to work strategically and tactically
- International mindset with very good communication skills and excellent English verbal and written skills. English is used daily with numerous partners globally
- Detail-oriented and can successfully execute multiple projects simultaneously while overcoming challenges and meeting deadlines
- Experience working with a global company
- Experience with end-to-end marketing execution of demand generation campaigns
- Experience with event planning and execution (virtual and physical events)
- Motivation to work with multiple countries, cultures and time zones
- Creative thinking with confidence to share innovative ideas
- Ability to collaborate effectively between field teams and centralized teams based in the world
- Local Social media strategy experience
- Intermediate to expert user in CRM software (Salesforce preferred), Power Bi, MS Office products, email automation tools (Pardot) a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
- Modern and well-equipped offices