Major Account Manager
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
NOTE: To be considered for this position you must apply on this site: https://esigroup.applicantpro.com/jobs/
- Please let us know if you have questions regarding the application process or require assistance or an accommodation
- EOE Male/Female/Disability/Veteran
ESI North America is currently seeking a Major Account Manager to work out of its Farmington Hills, Michigan office. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing, nurturing and developing relationships with strategically important large customer accounts; targeting new opportunities for value sell and value discovery; building executive relationships that link complex customer needs to ESI Solutions; ensuring collaboration with technical teams to differentiate ESI over the competition; and achieving budgeted sales quotas to designated named customer accounts.
- Actively pursue opportunities to identify and win software licensing and services business with the goal of profitable growth and sustainability of ESI solutions and in alignment with the corporate strategic objectives.
- Promote ESI value and strategic vision to get customer commitments on a long-term business transformation.
- Develop and maintain a 3-year sales plan per selected key industries and customers in accordance with the ESI guidelines and processes in qualifying prospects and opportunities.
- Protect existing revenue streams, identify new opportunities and markets and executive competitive "win-back" strategies.
- Prepare action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects to penetrate new and existing markets and customers.
- Establish and maintain thorough understanding of the customers' markets, their important customers, and their main competitors.
- Establish effective internal and external working relationships, to ensure the effective delivery of software solutions, services, and trainings.
- Identify customer issues and ensure appropriate and timely problem resolution.
- Use the CRM tool to track sales opportunities and accurately forecast sales revenue.
- Deliver sales, marketing and technical presentation materials for customers and strategic partners within the guidelines set by ESI.
- Co-ordinate preparation of software quotations and consulting services cost proposals for submission to customers in accordance to ESI's standard guidelines on pricing and product specifications.
- Remain current on all ESI's offerings to adequately represent viable solutions in alignment with customers' needs and business metrics.
- Advise ESI marketing and technical staff about all opportunities for alternative or new technology solutions and services that can help achieve ESI's business growth goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 5-7 years' experience in managing large, complex accounts
- Highly motivated self-starter that consistently exceeds quotas
- Strong business acumen and experience developing compelling value propositions
- Proven ability to develop, maintain and leverage executive relationships
- Strong teaming, communication and organizational skills
- Proven track record of successful enterprise software (PLM, PLL, ERM, CRM, SCM)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of industry markets a plus: Aerospace & Defense, Heavy Industry & Machinery
WHAT WE OFFER
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment.
- Tools to assist in the success of this role.
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers.
- Interesting work with great colleagues and office environment.
- Modern, well-equipped office with convenient parking and location (north suburb of Detroit) near retailers, restaurants, and the Detroit Metropolitan Airport.