The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1100 highly qualified specialists in 20 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
Plzeň or Brno
Ludka.Majerova [at] esi-group.com
Your contact: (Recruiter)
With continuously growing activities, ESI Group, the leading company in the domain of Virtual Prototyping of Products, is searching for an experienced Licensing Technician with an interest in and skills using a variety of ESI and commercial software tools.
The successful candidate will generate licenses, maintain license systems, and provide licensing related technical support for Sales and development teams but also occasionally to customers.
- Act as a Licensing team member contributing to delivery of high-quality services.
- Perform aspects of delivery directly by applying your domain knowledge.
- Contribute to the team’s success by sharing experience, providing peer-to-peer coaching and knowledge sharing.
- Day to day interactions with Sales stakeholders.
- Execution of analysis and reporting tasks.
- Working with senior team members to develop propositions to meet observed client needs.
- Speak, write and present English (to be able to communicate in English on a daily basis)
- IT usage (Windows, Linux)
- Development (C#, python) - not mandatory but good to have
- Database management (SQL) - not mandatory but good to have
- Comfortable working in remote teams as well as autonomously
- Basic knowledge of IT asset management and licensing
WHAT WE OFFER
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home
- Employee benefits - financial contribution to meal, contribution to pension and life insurance, 5 weeks of holiday, ...