Group Quality & ISMS Director (FM)
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1100 highly qualified specialists in 20 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
- Define, Implement and Oversee the Quality & ISMS Systems, ensuring the compliance of activities with the international standards requirements and the laws and regulations applicable (national and/or international level).
- Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the company on a continuous basis to fulfill customers’ requirements.
Her/His main responsibilities are:
- Alignment of Systems with Strategy:
- Define the Quality & ISMS objectives to achieve the desired goals in alignment with the group’s strategy.
- Implement, communicate, and execute the Quality & ISMS plans as per the objectives.
Management Systems and Resources:
- Plan and ensure the appropriate resources are in place to guarantee the adequacy of QMS & ISMS systems and the integration of their requirements into the organization’s business processes.
- Promote Quality and Information Security (IS) methodologies ensuring coherence and synergies between all processes.
- Lead the implementation and improvement of QMS & ISMS systems ensuring its compliance with the requirements of the ISO 9001 & 27001, associated Information Security standards and other related applicable national and international regulations.
- Ensure internal and external audits plans and in place and are executed to verify the compliance of processes with the requirements of the QMS & ISMS systems and the customers’ requests.
- Defining and implement training & awareness on Quality and IS methods.
- Monitor the application, suitability, performance, and alignment of all processes with associated KPIs.
- Lead the execution of all necessary transversal projects to ensure the implementation of the requirements of the above-mentioned standard and its processes in an automated, simplified, and lean manner.
- Deploy the CSR strategy, as defined by its Steering Committee, in alignment with the strategy of the company, leading the necessary actions and initiatives to guarantee its implementation and compliance with the applicable national and international laws and regulations.
This list of mission and responsibilities is non- exhaustive and could have some additional duties.
- Knowledge on the ISO 9001, 27001 families standards, and on other standards as required
- Experience on QMS, ISMS Audit
- Project management - Ability to work on projects with good coordination & global approach
- Adaptability to be able to support the transformation of the company and ability to manage and deliver multiple and simultaneous priorities
- Engagement with the different actors to achieve the goals and good communication skills to manage relationships internally and externally
- Team spirit, rigor, method, hands on approach when needed
- Fluent in English
- Editorial capability
WHAT WE OFFER
Interesting work in an international company
Flexible working hours
Career Path enablement