Full Stack Developer (f/m/d)
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
- You will join a multi-national team of developers working in the context of our Virtual Reality Software IC.IDO.
- Your responsibilities will focus on the implementation of multi-tier applications in the context of collaborative virtual workspaces using the latest mobile, web and XR technologies.
- You will work closely together with outcome experts and fellow developers to build and integrate highly efficient solutions in the context of enterprise workflow integration and Digital Continuity workflows.
- You have a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- You are well-versed in Microservice Architectures and the challenges of solution architectures for public, hybrid or on-premise deployments. You are fluent in hands-on service development and the relevant enterprise computing languages such as NodeJS, C# or Java are part of your daily routine.
- Implementing highly efficient, user-centered Frontend Designs that seamlessly cover environments ranging from mobile to desktop to XR is your expertise – and you enjoy pushing the limits of the latest framework technologies such as Vue or React.
- You are fluent in English; German is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
- Modern and well-equipped offices
- Unlimited contract
- Flexible working hours and 30 days annual leave
- Free fruit and drinks (hot drinks, water)
- JobRad (bicycle leasing)
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English or German including
earliest start date and salary expectations at: Jobs.EMEA [at] esi-group.com
Your contact is: Katja Schwarz, HR Team @ESI Germany