Communication Manager (F/M)
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1100 highly qualified specialists in 20 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
The Communication Manager will manage the development and the execution of the communication plan focused on: Internal communication, Change communication, Brand awareness, Employer Branding and Press Relationship.
She/he will oversee the relationship with the external communication partners / agencies.
She/he will manage a dedicated budget for communication projects and manage both an internal and change communication officer and an external communication trainee/apprentice.
Responsibilities (non-exhaustive list):
- To contribute and execute proactively communication strategies to help the development of both our employees’ sense of belonging and our brand reputation.
- To develop dedicated internal and external communication tools.
- To animate a network of change ambassadors and a team composed by all the ESI Leadership Team direct reports.
- To create and coordinate the creation of content and actions dedicated to internal communication, press relationship, social media, articles, website, etc.
- To coordinate all public and press relations.
- To manage the relationship with external communication suppliers of the Group.
- To assess and track the performance of her/his activities through efficient KPIs.
- To propose and manage the budget of the Communication Performance Unit, in coordination with the F&A team.
This role requires 6 to 8 years of experience as a communication professional in a listed company or in a specialized communication agency.
Proven experience within the communication team in close collaboration with human resources and marketing teams.
Proven experience in Engineering consulting companies or engineering ecosystems.
Experience in an industrial or High-Tech environment is an added advantage.
Ability to manage relationships with external stakeholders and with C-level internally and externally.
WHAT WE OFFER
An ambitious and innovative environment.
Tools to assist in the success of this role.
Exciting projects with international teams and customers.
Interesting work with great colleagues and office environment.
Work from home flexibility.