CAE Project and Support Engineer Materials (f/m/d)
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. We employ about 1100 highly qualified specialists in 20 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results.
- Execution of technical projects in the domain of material modelling in CAE considering the scope of work, timelines and milestones
- Development and application of new methods related to ESI solutions to solve customer problems in the scope of material science
- Creation of technical reports and presentation of project results in front of customers
- Direct customer support and technical support of sales team for ESI solutions
- Conduction of trainings for usage and application of ESI solutions
- You have a university degree in a technical or scientific domain
- You have strong technical skills, including deep knowledge in continuum mechanics and finite element methods.
- You have strong skills in programming, Python skills are a plus
- You work with agility and team spirit.
- You have good German and English skills
- You show very good communication skills, especially when dealing with customers
WHAT WE OFFER
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment
- Exciting projects with international teams and market leading customers
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
- Unlimited contract
- Flexible working hours and 30 days annual leave
- Partially working from Homeoffice
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English or German including earliest start date and salary expectations at: esi-2157 [at] candidatus.com, Job ref.: 17621
Your contact is: Milena Tesfay, Sr. Associate HRBP at ESI Germany