Visual-CFD for OpenFOAM
CFD simulation software aimed at solving complex flow applications
Visual-CFD is a complete Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) user interface created for OpenFOAM and made available within ESI’s Visual-Environment.
With Visual-CFD, you can prepare CAD geometry, set up, solve and post-process an OpenFOAM case in a fully customizable environment. Its familiar CFD UI and terminology makes it an invaluable tool for beginners and experienced users alike.
The original developer of OpenFOAM is OpenCFD Ltd., which is now part of ESI Group. Therefore, we are able to offer you unmatched expertise through trainings, support and development – not to mention assistance with specific projects.
Let Visual-CFD help you Seamlessly Integrate OpenFOAM into your Workflow
- Easy to use Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Simple import from popular CAD formats such as CATIA, ProE, Unigraphics and SolidWorks as well as many neutral formats like IGES and STEP
- Re-parametrize geometry using native CAD system (Supported for popular CAD tools such as Unigraphics, SolidWorks, Inventor, CATIA V5 etc)
- Integrated post-processing
- Available on both Linux and Windows platforms
Main Capabilities of Visual-CFD
- Assists users in cleaning and preparing CAD models
- Easy to toggle between exterior and interior models
- Reads externally created native OpenFOAM cases, even for non-supported physics
- Provides OpenFOAM user interface execution on remote Linux machines from local Linux machines, and local Windows machines, making it easier for windows users
- Creates and records macros which enable users to automate their processes
- Produces optimum solver setting based on selected physics and generated mesh