Today’s complex development projects require new methods and experienced engineers to deliver the right answer using simulation software and services.
In the past few years, Virtual Prototyping has become significantly more important for the entire product development process since virtual methods today show significant advantages over physical tests in terms of answer time, cost, repeatability or optimization especially in the early design phase.
The improvement in value of Virtual Prototyping has been driven by the increasing realism of the physics included in the simulation and the rapidly expanding capability of modern computer hardware. To harness the full capability of realistic simulation requires experts trained in the latest methods and tools.
With 40 years of experience in CAE (Computer-Aided Engineering), ESI offers specialists in various disciplines to help our customers fill resource gaps, improve internal knowledge and get better results in a shorter time. A close collaboration between ESI engineers, universities and industrial partners is the key to advanced engineering methods.Further enhancing ESI's offering is a large global team dedicated to engineering services in the field of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD). Read more here...
How ESI can help
- Short term access to experienced engineers to cover peak loads in CAE projects;
- Worldwide available resources in various engineering disciplines such as Structural Crash, Safety, Fluid Dynamics, NVH, Manufacturing or Process Automation;
- Attractive cost structure;
- Highly experienced project managers worldwide as the direct contact in local language;
- Access to latest technology trends in CAE to cover the simulation of new and innovative development projects.
Contact us to find out how our engineering experts can help you.