Over 25% of the time of Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) project managers is spent on low value tasks such as searching for information, submitting tasks to staff and updating project status through discussion and integration of reports.
About 20% of CAE engineers’ time is spent on repetitive tasks such as instrumenting compute models, defining standard load cases or manually creating reports.
Yes, production productivity and general business processes have significantly improved but these are facing limits, related to technology and budget. In order to further increase business success, engineering is the most potential field for improvement.
Significant improvements of quality, shorter project durations and ultimately reduction of overall engineering costs can be achieved through automation of engineering workflows and CAE processes.
Based on ESI process automation tools, our service can help you explore the potential in your CAE workflows and processes.
How can ESI help you?
With more than 30 years of engineering expertise in all major fields of CAE, our well trained and experienced service teams will assess current processes with your key staff and management in order to develop an “As-Is” and “To-Be” process description.
Based on this document, a detailed project and implementation plan is established and submitted for approval.
This plan is the basis for implementation using VisualDSS process automation or similar available technology.
- Up to 75% reduction in time for standard processes and repetitive tasks
- More time for your engineering teams to solve high valuable tasks
- Instant access to project status for project managers
- Reduced time to gather information through seamless integration in customer environment
- Added value through highly educated and experienced ESI service and implementation staff
- Increased quality through repeatable process