Do you often find that the traditional product design flow leaves you with one of the following?
- a system that only partially meets the design requirements
- a system that meets requirements but requires an additional financial investment and significantly delays your time to market
If you answered yes, ESI-Xplorer is your solution. ESI-Xplorer provides a complete physics model-based design platform for simulation, validation and verification of early design models and requirements. This allows you to iterate the design candidates early on when changes are less costly.
ESI-Xplorer offers a seamless workflow along with continuous and dynamic feedback to arrive at the best system designs. With an integrated environment (ESI’s Visual-Environment) and a set of analysis tools, ESI-Xplorer will simplify testing possible designs at an early stage in the development process.
With ESI-Xplorer, you will have the ability to:
- Quickly model, simulate and validate design candidates early during the design process, when changes are still inexpensive to make.
- Conduct rapid iteration with ESI-Xplorer earlier in the design process to significantly reduce re-design costs and insure closer adherence to system requirements.
- Provide better predictability of system functionality, allowing the design to go into further refinements such as 3D CAD, Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and/or Finite Element Analysis (FEA) modeling with designed-in “proof-of-correctness”, thus reducing cost and time-to-market.
- Explore hundreds of design configuration for complex models without building CAD models and performing a detailed analysis of each with ESI-Xplorer’s physics-based Modelica simulation models.
Unique Benefit to ESI-Xplorer
ESI-Xplorer, through ESI’s Visual-Environment, offers a co-simulation solution between systems simulations and advanced Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and/or Finite Element Analysis (FEA) within ESI or third-party products. The integration of ESI-Xplorer into ESI’s Visual- Environment extends the scope of systems modeling to include virtual manufacturing, assembling and testing into one integrated environment.
- Automotive and Transportation
- Avionics and Aerospace
- Defense and Security
- Industrial Manufacturing
“Managing the complexity inherent to an advanced system architecture requires mastering multi-domain dynamic behavior. This is why system simulation software is becoming a necessity.”
Contact ESI Group for a technology demo, software trial or additional product information