First official OpenFOAM User Conference organized by ESI-OpenCFD
Meet the OpenFOAM developers, support and training team from ESI-OpenCFD to find out how to get the most out of OpenFOAM.
OpenFOAM is a free, open source CFD software suite. It is developed by the OpenFOAM team within OpenCFD Ltd., now 100% incorporated into the ESI Group. OpenFOAM has an extensive range of features to solve anything from complex fluid flows involving chemical reactions, turbulence and heat transfer, to solid dynamics and electro-magnetics. The advanced capabilities of the Open-Source CFD software OpenFOAM are widely applicable for automotive, energy, oil & gas, process industries, consumer goods, and heavy industry.
- OpenFOAM today and future direction presented by ESI-OpenCFD and guest speakers. With participation of:
- Keynote: Dr. Ralph Sundermeier, Volkswagen AG
- Keynote: Dr. Georg Skillas, Evonik Industries
- Dr. Alain de Rouvray, Founder & CEO, ESI Group
- Mike Salari, Global VP, CFD, ESI Group
- Mr. Henry Weller, Creator of OpenFOAM and Chief Scientist, ESI-OpenCFD
- Dr. Chris Greenshields, Director of Operations and OpenFOAM Product Manager, ESI-OpenCFD
- Mr. Mattijs Janssens, Senior Developer, ESI OpenCFD
- Mr. Anshul Gupta, Product Manager - CFD/Multiphysics, ESI Group
- Parallel sessions focussed on specific industries (Automotive, Energy, Chemical Process, Medical, Marine), hosted by OpenFOAM developers and users.
- Lessons in OpenFOAM: new features, tips/ tricks and best practice hosted by Dr. Chris Greenshields, ESI OpenCFD
Explore our Visual Decision Platform IC.IDO in the exhibition hall.
Check out the final Agenda now.
Who should attend?
The event is open to anyone intersted in Computational Fluid Dynamics who would like to:
- learn more about today's state of the art simulation capabilities;
- share experience and thoughts with the OpenFOAM users;
- talk to the ESI-OpenCFD team of experts from around the world
Please click the button to
- Wednesday April 24, 09:00AM-06:00PM
- Thursday April 25, 09:00AM-06:00PM
- Friday April 26, 08:30AM-02:00PM