ESI Global Forum 2010
Global Users Conference & Exhibition on Virtual Prototyping
ESI Global Forum 2010 will bring together users from around the world to share expertise, best practices, challenges and successes in Virtual Prototyping. In addition to learning from simulation experts from around the world, attendees will get a sneak peak at ESI's latest product features and benefits, as well as practical tips and tricks.
5 reasons to attend ESI Global Forum:
- Learn best practices, technical tips and new techniques from fellow users of ESI software, how they solved difficult problems in real world situations
- Interact and network: meet ESI product managers and business partners form around the world
- Gather powerful information to share with your colleagues and apply new methods in your day-to-day work
- Get udpates on product status and know what's coming up next.
- Download presentations from the many parallel sessions and pass those on to your colleagues
In the Exhibition Center, hardware and software partners will display their latest offering and solutions to gain in productivity and performance.
We encourage attendees to take this opportunity to schedule a meeting with an ESI Product Manager, Sales Engineer or a member of our Technical Support team, in order to address specific challenges or further Services or Software needs. Interested? Please contact EGF2010@esi-group.com.
May 19 and 20, 2010
Munich Airport Marriott Hotel
85354 Freising, Germany
All ESI users worldwide. If you're not an ESI customer, you're welcome too! The forum is tailored to CAE experts, practitioners and decision-makers as well as a wider range of professional public.
During the 2-days conference, our partners will present their offerings at their exhibition booths in the ESI fair.
Interested in joining us? Find out more.
ESI has negociated special rates for attendees of the ESI Global Forum. You will find several accomodation options here.
Telephone: +49 (0)6196 9583 178
Fax: +49 (0)6196 9583 278