CFD / Multiphysics Technical Seminar
ESI's CFD / Multiphysics team based in Pune will present solutions for industries like Thin film, Energy, Automotive and Aerospace. This seminar would be a platform to share technical capabilities and its applications to OEMs, research centers and industrial consortium in and around the city of Pune.
|Contact Name||Benat Ebenezer.S|
|Contact Phone||+91-80 4017 4747|
|Add event to calendar||
In this seminar customer papers and technical features of CFD-ACE+TM, CFD-FASTRANTM will be presented by Product Manager Mr. Anshul, ESI Mindware Pune and his team.
36/3-B Koregaon Park Annexe,
Mundhawa Road, Ghorpadi Pune,
- 09.00AM to 09:30AM Registration
- 09.30AM to 09:45AM Welcome and Introduction
- 09.45AM to 10:00AM Introduction to ESI and its Activities
Mr. Venugopal K.R.,
Country Sales Manager, ESI India.
- 10.00AM to 10:45AM Overview of ESI CFD Solutions
Mr. Shivakumar G.T., Technical Manager,
- 10.45AM to 11:00AM Coffee Break
- 11.00AM to 11:45AM Multiphysics Modeling with ACE+ Software and Application Examples
Mr. Shishir Sahu
- 11.45AM to 12:30PM CFD Engineering Services at ESI
Mr. Ravikumar Ajjampudi, AGM-Consultancy,
- 12:30PM to 1:00PM Success Story Presentation: “CFD Simulation of Internal and Intermediate Ballistics using CFD-FASTRAN” by Dr. Rajesh .G, Asst. Professor, Dept., of Aerospace Engg., Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- 1:00PM to 2:00PM LUNCH
- 02:00PM to 02:45PM Session on Niche Technologies
Adjoint, PamFlow, SPH, VisCART, UH3D, Mr Anurag
Jaroliya / Mr Prashant Sonakar , ESI India
- 02:45PM to 03:45PM Virtual Engine and Vehicle Simulation using GT-Suite
Mr.Subir Mandal, ESI India
- 03:45PM to 04:15PM Paper Presentation for GT Suite
- 04:15PM to 04:30PM Tea Break
- 04:30PM to 05:15PM ESI CFD Solutions Road Map
Mr.Anshul Gupta, Director, Product Manager - CFD/CEM, ESI India
- 05:15PM to 06:00PM Q&A Feedback, Vote of thanks.
Please Note: We will have 2 dedicated booths for ESI’s ACE+ Suite and GT Suite where our technical staff can help you to sort out queries or even to analyze your models if you bring them over.
We also like to inform you that we have organized a day of technical demonstration programs preceding and following the seminar. Check the schedule below and let us know if you are interested to attend any one or both the sessions. (Limited seats available)
- ACE+ Suite
(ESI Pune Office, Monday, 8th August 2011)
- GT Power (Key module of GT Suite)
(ESI Pune Office, Wednesday, 10th August 2011)
Hurry up! let us know about your participation per return email.
We look forward to welcome you in Pune.
Pune and Bangalore, India