- Frankfurt European MidCap Event - February 2, 2017 - Frankfurt (Germany)
Frankfurt European MidCap Event gathers 100 investors and 40 listed companies.
- ESN European Conference - March 30, 2017 - Paris (France)
Meetings between management of more than 60 European "Mid Caps" and more than 250 institutionnal investors.
- Needham & Company Growth Conference - January 10-12, 2017 - New-York (USA)
Needham & Company’s Annual Growth Conference (NGC) gave institutional investors, private equity firms and venture capitalists access to growth companies from a broad range of industries.
- Forum Oddo - January 5, 2017 - Lyon (France)
One of the biggest European forum dedicated to Small & Mid Caps.
- Berenberg Pan-European Discovery Conference - October 27, 2016 - London (UK)
Conference exclusive to mid cap investors to ensure maximum exposure with key investors.
- Actionaria tradeshow - November 18-19, 2016 - Paris (France)
ESI will be present at the Actionaria Tradeshow for the sixth consecutive year. Actionaria is the trade show dedicated to individual shareholders. ESI Group gives you the opprtunity to meet with its colleagues in order to share with you its projects and its potential for development.
- Berenberg Pan-European Discovery Conference - June 23-24, 2016 - Cascaïs (Portugal)
Conference exclusive, limiting to 25 corporates and top global mid cap investors to ensure maximum exposure with key investors. The concept of the conference was borne out of conversations with key buy-side institutions such as Threadneedle, Invesco, Capital, Henderson, J.P Morgan and other well known London-based US institutions who were looking for new companies with market capitalisation of below €1bn to invest in.
- Berenberg Design Software Conference - June 14, 2016 - Londond (UK)
Sectoral conference, an ideal occasion to meet investors.
- Forum Midcap Partners - June 3rd, 2016 - Paris (France)
Forum enabling executives to meet institutional investors during 45 minutes meetings
- Needham Emerging Technology Conference - May 18-19, 2016 - New York (USA)
Needham’s Emerging Technology Conference (NETC) will highlight companies in the Consumer, Internet & Digital Media and Software & Services verticals that we believe are most likely to win in today’s rapidly changing competitive environment, as well as those most likely to redefine the investment landscape. This 2-day high-impact conference features public and private company presentations, Q&A sessions, and 1-on-1 meetings for qualified investors.