OpenFOAM Conference 2013
|24 Apr 2013 - 26 Apr 2013|
|+49 6196 9583 178|
Meet the OpenFOAM developers, support and training team from ESI-OpenCFD to find out how to get the most out of OpenFOAM.
OpenFOAM is a free, open source CFD software suite. It is developed by the OpenFOAM team within OpenCFD Ltd., now 100% incorporated into the ESI Group. OpenFOAM has an extensive range of features to solve anything from complex fluid flows involving chemical reactions, turbulence and heat transfer, to solid dynamics and electro-magnetics. The advanced capabilities of the Open-Source CFD software OpenFOAM are widely applicable for automotive, energy, oil & gas, process industries, consumer goods, and heavy industry.
- OpenFOAM use cases presented by users, OpenCFD and partners.
- Parallel sessions focussed on specific industries, hosted by OpenFOAM developers.
- Lessons in OpenFOAM
Who should attend?
The event is open to anyone intersted in Computational Fluid Dynamics who would like to:
- learn more about today's state of the art simulation capabilities;
- share experience and thoughts with the OpenFOAM users;
- talk to the ESI-OpenCFD team of experts from around the world